8.31.2012

Life {Lately}

     I feel like all I do lately is shuffle kids around, ask/beg kids to pick up after themselves, run back and forth to my moms, and buy things related to school.  Our house looks more like a place we "stop in" when we have a chance to shower, eat, and change clothes than a home.  Rarely are we all home at the same time...  At this point, I am starting to wave the white flag!!
     Since I am not trying for Mother of the Year I am just going to be brave and say it --
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY WHEN MY KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL!! 
I need some "me" time and some structure to return to my day!! 
     Summer -- I will miss you!!!  Kids -- it's time to go back to school!!!!
 
 
 
p.s. Guaranteed, after all I just said, I will be sad when they all actually all walk out the door and it's just me and the dog!!!!  Go figure!!??


Band Practice
(Megan in Orange)

"Smart Start" Registration Day At Middle School (Kristin in middle)
 
 
 
Can't Believe I Spent Well Over $100 on Folders, Binders and Pencils!?
 
 
Off to Soccer Practice

Jake Just Finished a Week of "Two a Day" Practices...

Mom - The Unexpected Fourth Child

We've Already Had Two Friday Night High School Football Games -- Yes We Lost :(


 
 

No comments: