It's So What! Wednesday and I'm linking up for the first time with Life After I "Dew" to tell what you what I say So What to! Here we go....So WHAT if:
- I didn't even know what "link up" meant until today (thanks Jennifer)...I'm a beginner blogger!!
- I'm making a better Easter basket for my dog than I am for my husband!!!!
- I am secretly happy when my kids sports practices get cancelled for bad weather -- I like a break now and then!
- My 10-year-old son's room is such a mess that he couldn't find his class shirt this morning to wear on his field trip (and neither could I)!!
- I accidentally mumbled "I hate math" to my daughter while helping her with her Algebra.
- I use to run the subdivision Easter Egg Hunt and go all out when my kids were younger, and this year I just got out Mrs. Bunny and my Easter tree and that's all I'm decorating!
- I wave to my nosey neighbor when I catch her staring out the window at me and my friends chatting!
I'd love to know what you're saying "so what" to this week!!