8.24.2011

A Shopping High at Lowe's

     Today we were at Lowe's for some "stuff" for a little project we are working on (post to follow), and I stumbled on this little deal and thought I would share.  Call me "cheap", but I prefer "thrifty".  I have seen these lanterns around, but never wanted them bad enough to spend the money.  Until today......
     How could I resist  this price!!?  That's right, $1.50 each for these 11" lanterns (regularly $6 each).  I believe that's about 75% off.  I ended up buying 4 of them.  (Thanks for the added inspiration Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.)  Later, I also had to go to a different Lowe's for some supplies, and they had the same lanterns on clearance, but their clearance price was $3 at that location.  Not totally sure what I am going to do with them, but I have several ideas...  I love stumbling on deals, don't you?
     Do you think I should paint them?  What color, black?  Or should I leave them silver???  Red or white?  Decisions...decisions...



Grayson Lantern, Medium, Bronze finish

Pottery Barn, $39.50

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love them!!! Great score!!!

The Pawlak Family said...

Hope you didn't scoop them all up at the New Hudson/Milfords Lowes, because I'm practically on my way...!!! Score!