8.12.2011

Freebies 101

     Well, it's that time again...time to share some of my latest "freebies" I have received in the last couple weeks.  It's pretty fun...and easy!  The only website I refer to for info on these savings is http://www.hip2save.com/.  Check out some of my previous freebie posts to get an idea of what you, too, could "score".  Part of the fun is forgetting what you requested until it suddenly arrives in your mailbox!!
     The last pictured freebie credit is going to my husband!!??  On my kids birthday in June they wanted to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings...long story short we waited a ridiculous amount of time for table (on a Wednesday) and never did get one...we finally left.  My husband (who NEVER has formally complained about anything) sent an email to BWW and received the gift certificate shown below in response.  That's good business, so they have "redeemed" themselves with us.  I'm counting it as a freebie.
     Are you a freebie girl, coupon clipper or deal seeker!!? 
     TGIF!

Smells Good-Fresh!


Credit Card Sized Light Bulb


Breast Cancer Awareness Pin


Shout Wipe & Go for my purse!

Yum!

Good stuff (I think I got this one before, too)

Remember, I'm a caregiver...


Staples had a coupon valid for 100 FREE Black & White
instant business cards ($19.99 value!)  Yes, I got them!

$30 Buffalo Wild Wings!

1 comment:

*~Dani~* said...

Wow! $30 is a lot. Good job Buffalo Wild Wings. I also got the purse size shout out wipe.