9.14.2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday



It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to!  Here we go.... 
So WHAT if:
  • My non-blogging friends probably have no idea why I "So What" on Wednesdays...
  • My daughter wants us to go shopping for a homecoming dress (wasn't she just 3 years old last year??)
  • I've been playing gas tank roulette lately...I don't go to the gas station until my warning says I have about 30 or so miles left...sometimes less.  (When I'm doing errands I just wanna keep going!)
  • My husband says it's bad to play gas tank roulette...LOL
  • I missed my daughter's first soccer game this fall...and, of course, she scored a goal
  • I have just started putting my house back together from the chaos of the kids being home for the summer and my mom living in my dining room for six months
  • I finally "caved" and got a FB account....darn it!  I was trying to be a "hold out" but wanted to do Pinterest!
  • I got totally creeped out when my husband's picture and my boyfriend from 7th grade appeared next to each other as "people I may know" on FB!!
  • I haven't "so whated" in over a month -- but it feels good to be back! ;)
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
 Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back to sww!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

It is very bad to play that game with your gas tank your hubby would be very right... and fb is like life lol or so everyone says! I think it has both good n bad points to having it! n ps Pinterest is amazing its addicting.... have a good week

Shannon Dew said...

Nonbloggers don't get blogging at all, psh, what do they know?

Donna said...

...Does your boyfriend from 7th grade's name start with an "A"???