11.24.2011

Counting My Blessings...

H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G ! ! !

We had a nice day with family this Thanksgiving.  My mother-in-law is here from Maine, a sister-in-law from Chicago and my other sister-in-law and her husband, plus four nieces and nephews from Grand Rapids.  Somehow, dinner came together (as it always does) and everyone enjoyed a nice visit with lots of food, wine and beer.
The tween/teen table seemed to be having a roaring time.  Lots of laughing!!  My brother-in-law and two nephews joined us after going to the Detroit Lions football game.
Hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did ours!!
Right now, I am waiting to see if I have the energy for any early morning Black Friday shopping!!??  It's not looking good, but I hate to miss a deal!!

 The tween/teen table was difficult to get a picture of since everyone was laughing so much!
The grownups

Kept my girls busy making these this morning...

No comments: