3.14.2012

Lucky 13!

     Sometimes I feel like my blog is such a downer...especially some of my Monday posts about my mom and me.  Sooooooooo, I thought I'd share some good news which we got yesterday, on the 13th!
     I was too afraid of jinxing things if I mentioned it here earlier, but for the last couple of weeks Megan has been going to soccer conditioning after school leading up to tryouts which were this past Monday and Tuesday.  Thankfully, we found out yesterday that she made her high school soccer team!!!  I'm sooo happy for her, and can I share that I'm even happier to have avoided the potential drama we might have had if things had gone differently!! 
     Then......my husband was having lunch with the CEO of his company and was given a promotion yesterday!!!!!  You the man, honey!!!!
     I guess I can't remember a day recently where we had double good news!!  Hope things are going well for all of you, too!!



Pick Up From Soccer tryouts/Celebration Slushies!



5 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Congrats to both Megan and your husband!!!! Nice to see that both of their hard work has paid off!! AWESOME :)

Sarah said...

yay!!!!

Sarah said...

wonderful!

Ruth said...

Congrats to both!

Kerri said...

Good news! Congratulations to your daughter on making the soccer team! And, congrats to your husband on his promotion!