5.22.2012

Freebies 101

     Welcome to another edition of Freebies 101...  I scored some pretty good freebies the last few weeks which you can check out below.  Virtually all of my tips on these freebies were from www.hip2save.com.  It's basically a matter of filling out your name and address and often "liking" different products on Facebook.  In this round, all of the samples were pretty generous and fun to try.
     *HOT TIP* If you go to this link now, YOU can score the latest cute Target giveaway bag!!  Be patient if it takes a few minutes to load -- everybody wants one!  C'mon, who doesn't like a cute little bag of girly items!!??


Image Credit Hip2Save

     You can see some of the other fun stuff I have received in the past under my Deals tab.  It's fun -- you should try it!!













2 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Thanks for the links!! Who doesn't love free stuff??? I got the last Target bag and it was great. Thanks for the link to the new one!!

Barb said...

Hi there. I had to come over after you left such a nice comment on my blog - and i'm so glad I did! What a cute blog you have. I'm your newest follower - nice to "meet" you.