1.01.2012

That's Right, It's 2012!!!!

    Wanted to take a minute and wish all of you a Happy New Year!!  I have to say so far, so good!!!  Thirteen hours into the new year and things are going smoothly here at home -- that's a good sign, right!? 
     Yesterday we took our Christmas tree down and our outdoor decorations which helps me focus on a fresh start into the new year (although it does make me sad because the holidays go by soooo fast!). 
     I thought I would share a quick glimpse into our New Year's Eve last night.  My husband and I actually went to a "grown up" party...no kids!!  My good friend, Alyce, and her husband hosted a terrific party with beautiful decorations, really nice people, and extremely yummy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails!!  Since I did not know everybody there, I didn't take many pictures.  We were the last to leave as it was really a "pre-party", and we were home by 10:30 pm in time to kiss our kids at midnight.  So, we got the best of both worlds.  (Oh how I miss the days when we used to change the clocks to midnight -- at 9 pm -- and put the kids to bed early!  I highly recommend it for the younger kids who can tell time.)
    I wish you all the very best in the new year and look forward to learning more about you and your 2012!!!







This invite was beautiful and very big...I blocked the details so you wouldn't show up ;)
Yum!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

What a great idea to change all the clocks ahead...why didn't I think of that?!!
We haven't been to a New Year's Eve party in years....I'm feeling old!
Happy New Year Cindy!