7.04.2012

Food, Footprints, Fun & Fireworks!

     We finished off our Fourth of July celebrating with the fireworks which are put on in the Lexington, MI harbor.  I LOVE that we just walk right down to the beach from our place and see an excellent fireworks display complete with the reflections of the fireworks in Lake Huron, boats anchored in the harbor, the sunsetting while the moon is shining, the sand, the water!! 
     This is my favorite way to watch -- no parking hassles, no driving, no fighting for a good vantage point!!
The pics below are some of my favorite memories -- I finally gave up trying to capture the fireworks from my camera lens and decided to just enjoyed with my own two eyes!!
Happy 4th!!
















2 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Wow - so jealous :) Looks like a perfect way to spend the day!

Kerri said...

I bet the fireworks were awesome over the water! I have never been able to get pics of fireworks...not sure if it's me or the camera? I have always blamed my camera!