7.19.2012

Summertime...and Their Living is EASY!!

     Seems like the kids are having a great summer!  Oh sure, I am, too, but my kids don't seem to have a care in the world and I miss those days!  Here are some things they did recently...
     My husband's company picnic was at C.J. Barrymore's this year, so the kids had a great time on the go carts, rock climbing, mini golf, bumper  boats, etc...  It is a pretty big entertainment center filled with all kinds of things to do. 



Another day we headed out to the Rolladium for some skating!!  The kids had fun although all my pictures are blurry because of the speed at which they travel and...because I don't know how to work my camera!!


Then my friend Lisa, the super mom, took all my kids with her to the 4H Fair near us.  (I was at the doctor with my mom.)  They had a great time on the rides and visiting with the animals!!!  They are lucky they got to go!!!


3 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Looks like your kids are having an awesome summer! CJ Barrymores must have been a ton of fun! I want to try the rock climbing!

Tanya said...

I loved all your summer pictures.

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:)
I really like your blog and I want to follow, do you have twitter or facebook??

If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)

Have a great week

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)