It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to! Here we go....
So WHAT if:
- I was slightly irritated when a Breaking News alert flashed at the bottom of the TV screen and then interrupted the best part of Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday (anyone else?). (I didn't know what it was about at the time...)
- My blog sometimes seems like therapy for me...that's 'cause... it IS!!
- My cousin's blog clued me in on some great bargains...and now I have 16 Sugar Cookie mix packages that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to use (I can always donate them or pray for a bake sale, right!!??)
- It appears that every blogger is 10-20 years younger than me!!?? Maybe blogging will keep me young?? (If you're over 40, please leave me a comment!!)
- I have no reservations coloring my mom's hair for her, yet I pay way too much to have my own hair colored (because I would be too nervous to do it myself)
- My idea of a good Mother's Day would be going nowhere and doing nothing (and if the rest of the family wants to go somewhere and do lots of work -- even better)!!
What are YOU saying SO WHAT to this week?? I'd love to know!