7.31.2011

Don't See That Everyday!

Came across this picture I had taken on my cell phone...  The husband (my attempt at humor) and I had headed out for a quick dinner at a nearby Applebees which happens to be in the same shopping plaza as a Walmart when we came upon this "girl" (below) hula hooping through the parking lot as if it was the natural thing to do!!!  I wanted to sneak a picture and we ended up following her into a nearby manufactured home park (lol)....where she actually seemed to be camera shy!!!?? 
 I don't know whether to be jealous of her "free spirit" or mortified that she was hula hooping while wearing this outfit in public??


ps She was drinking a soda
pps She looked as though she may have been "with child"

2 comments:

The Pawlak Family said...

I don't know what is funnier...her hula hooping "with child" OR you following her into a nearby home park! LOL Next time you're in my neck of the woods, stop by for a glass of wine (and destress!!!).

Cindy said...

Probably me following her...and I'll be right over!!