It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to! Here we go....
So WHAT if:
- The main reason I was excited to return from our 3-day holiday weekend because we have no internet at our place up north (somebody get me an iPad!)
- My kids birthday cards are still on my mantle...and their birthday was two weeks ago :(
- I drove 2.5 hours by myself to an evening memorial service last week, stayed 45 minutes to give the family a hug, and then drove 2.5 hours back in the dark (all for the love of a friend)
- I love listening in on other people's conversations on the beach...not private conversations, but the groups of people talking to each other (especially the high school crowd who think they are "all that"...those were the days)!
- I set off the smoke detector making bacon for breakfast on Sunday...and mighta woke some of our neighbors before I could get the battery outta the smoke detector (oops, my bad!)
- I was awakened by my son practicing the piano...his lesson's at 10am (I guess I can't say "don't practice")
- I sometimes feel like every outing my family goes on is like a scene from the National Lampoon Vacation movies!
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!