7.20.2011

SO WHAT Wednesday



It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to!  Here we go.... 
So WHAT if:
  • The husband was "asking" and I couldn't come up with a good reason why I had time to go to Target (seven times in four days) and yet never made it to the grocery store once in the last week (did I mention I hate dislike grocery shopping?)
  • I haven't been following The Bachelorette as closely as I usually do and don't even know who's in the running...
  • I had to rush my kids to Border's (books) last week to spend their gift cards 'cause it looks like they will be in liquidation soon...sign of the times
  • We had popcorn for "lunch" yesterday...it was free popcorn day at the movies!
  • My dog was barking away the other night...and when I went to look what the problem was,  I realized it was because our high school neighbor was outside smooching with her boyfriend! (awkward)
  •  I just realized I musta had an ok week...I'm having trouble "so whating"!!
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
 Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

there are a million and one reasons why you would need to go to Target, you needn't list any!

The Pawlak Family said...

I’m soooo jealous of your target runs! I didn’t find time to make it there yet… but heck, I’m happy if I just find time to wipe carrots off MY face!

How did Monday night go? Good for you!