10.19.2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday



It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to!  Here we go.... 
So WHAT if:
 

  • Our Detroit Tigers didn't go all the way, but at least it was fun while it lasted
  • I've been scaring myself with the amount of sports I've been watching this past week -- complete with listening to the Lions game in the car when I had to pick up my daughter
  • My 11 year old daughter is reading this over my shoulder...can't a mom get a break!
  • I froze my *** off at a soccer game on Saturday morning and couldn't wait for it to end
  • My kids continually walk past their own folded clothes when I put them on the stairway as if they don't see them
  • My dog is soooo sweet that one of these days I'm just going to lay on the couch and cuddle with him all day
  • You know your kids are getting older when they don't talk about Halloween every day...or barely at all
  • I think my house would be immaculate if I never went on the computer or watched TV (don't tell my husband)
  • I've been complaining for four days about how my husband acts like a baby when he has a cold...now I'm getting said cold...I know, it's a curse!
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
 Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!

3 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Ha! I just commented on another blogger's post - my family is from Michigan and ALL I've heard my Dad talk about lately? The Lions and Tigers!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

Oh i am 23 an a adult and I cannot get enough of Halloween. I do anything & everything having to do with Halloween still to the age... I just love this time of year. You had a great post. Have a good week!

Shannon Dew said...

Ohhh I would get A LOT more accomplished if it weren't for the DVR and the internet. Oh well, life is short, right?