It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to! Here we go....
So WHAT if:
- I actually felt a little panicked when Shannon said she was taking a Blog-cation...'cause then I would have to have a "real" post for Wednesday
- I kinda like parking in the handicapped parking when I'm with my mom (who has a permit)
- I ate two pieces of my birthday cake -- Sander's bumpy cake is awesome!
- I went to pick up my kids on their last day of elementary school and then one of them ended up going home with a friend and the other decided to take the bus home since it was the last day (and he wanted the ice cream the bus driver was handing out!)
- It's my kids first day of summer vacation and one of them (Jacob) has already said "I'm bored"....just to irritate me
- I asked my kids if they would play outside last night so I could watch the Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion on DVR (yes, they did!)
- I just went to the ATM in my pajamas so my son could pay his piano teacher this morning (long story)
- most of my so whats are about my kids...they give me a lot of material
- I started this blog for writing therapy and friends and family...and now have found myself wanting comments and followers from people besides friends and family, too :)
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!