6.29.2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday



It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to!  Here we go.... 
So WHAT if:
  • I didn't "So What" last week...because I thought it was inappropriate to "So What" on the day two of my children were born...
  • I have had a Slurpee (or the equivalent) with my kids just about every other day this week...nothing like it on a hot summer day (yep, pure sugar)!!
  • I had to write an I.O.U. to my daughter because I didn't have the exact change for something
  • I'm starting my So What list while watching David Letterman at midnight...I really should go to bed earlier, but we all have our priorities, right!?
  • We gave my two 11 year olds texting cell phones for their birthdays...after I told sooo many of my friends...."don't get your kid a cell phone until they are at least 13"!!  (Oops, things change...never say never)
  • The first thing my kids did this morning was argue over who gets the last bagel -- ahhh summer time!
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????

 Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So what if I want to know what 11 year olds text. Just the other day, I was thinking, I wish Lucas had a phone so I could text him a picture of these legos. WTF was I thinking? He's 3!!!!!