It's SO WHAT! Wednesday and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"
to tell you what I say "So What" to! Here we go....
So WHAT if:
- I spent WAAAAYYY too much time on this....blogger kept giving me an error message every time I tried to save my post....!!! Ugh! (excuse the errors...)
- I am already feeling emotional about my youngest two (twins) graduating elementary school at the same time as my oldest graduates middle school
- I don't have any teacher gifts yet...at least I have until Tuesday and I always figure something out!! (but feel free to leave a good idea if you have one ;) !!)
- the more there is to blog about, the less I feel like blogging...sometimes I just don't want to rehash everything!
- My son's baseball game tonite just got postponed 15 (whole) minutes due to extreme heat...and I'm secretly hoping it just gets cancelled!!!!
- We haven't planted one perennial yet...just crazy busy!
- my husband is out of town and I've already decided that means I'm not cooking
- I am supposed to be in three places at the same time tonite and I haven't quite figured out how I am going to do that
- I often spray mist my kids cotton shirts with water instead of ironing them...don't judge...it works!
- my son hit a home run at his baseball game on Saturday and I missed it (actually, that's not a so what....that's a so sad) :(
- my kids grades are posted on the school website and I stalk it every day to make sure they are keeping up and see how they are doing
- I could "so what" all day because next on my list is cleaning 3 bathrooms!
Sooooo....What are YOU saying
SO WHAT to this week????
Link up...it's fun, you'll feel better, and I'd love to know!!